Sea Sex and Rock'n roll  Index du Forum
Sea Sex and Rock'n roll
forum de la guilde Rockriders

Sea Sex and Rock'n roll  Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Share On Facebook Javascript Sdk ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Sea Sex and Rock'n roll Index du Forum -> forum SSRR partie publique -> Ambassades
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
irettutyn

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 19:02 (2018)    Sujet du message: Share On Facebook Javascript Sdk Répondre en citant

" onmouseout="this.previousSibling.style.display='none'; this.parentNode.style.width = ; ">

Share On Facebook Javascript Sdk
> DOWNLOAD

Sohaib Ilyas 27,744 views 7:47 How to make a Facebook and Twitter Share button SUPER EASY!! (tutorial PART 2) - Duration: 7:30. Sign in to add this to Watch Later Add to Loading playlists. Choose your language. Please help me. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . Working Demo: You can see a working example of the above code on jsbin. It is working fine now. I got postid: 14652802604251361465300913756404, but the first parameter is not facebook id Reply Niraj Shah says: August 20, 2014 at 2:40 PM If your app was created after April 30th 2014, the first part of the postid is the User ID specific to your application, and not the global Facebook ID. Sign in Transcript Statistics Add translations 14,702 views 26 Like this video? Sign in to make your opinion count. If you set the App Domain correctly, the JavaScript SDK will let you share anything you want. The App Domain setting is so Facebook know where youre running the script from itt not the URL you want to share. I am using android phonegap 2.9.0 and need to upload/share Images from Android SD card to Facebook wall through Phonegap/JS. Sign in Share More Report Need to report the video? Sign in to report inappropriate content. While the JavaScript code will work, the PHP code is only part complete it needs to be adapted for your application. jinu jawad m 2,039 views 11:36 How to share your website content on twitter - Duration: 5:21. Sign in to add this to Watch Later Add to Loading playlists. If the postid is 1010043995126653610100439952059946, then 10100439951266536 is the App Scoped User ID. Loading. Loading. You can change this preference below. Im unfamiliar with PhoneGap, but will see what I can find. } ); The picture is bigger then 154x154, i tried size 180x180 (i read somewhere in the docs it's required 180x180), but it ends up of size 90x90 on the wall anyway Sad. WPHire 1,647 views 7:48 Loading more suggestions. Reply Niraj Shah says: March 25, 2014 at 11:04 PM It would really help me if you can indicate which part is giving an error, and what the error is. im working on a project my client requirements only use open graph. Loading. I am able to share a photo from FB wall, if the photo already uploaded in internet and I have a link for this. I wanted to build a content locker based on your code. Sohaib Ilyas 114,331 views 18:02 Facebook Javascript SDK: Upload Photo on User Timeline - 4 - Duration: 6:28. Loading. Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged javascript facebook facebook-graph-api facebook-javascript-sdk or ask your own question 5a02188284
facebook notes for adultsfacebook con chat para blackberry gratisfacebook iphone app psdschool ask students delete facebook accounthow to hack maplestory adventures facebookhttps fr-fr.facebook.com facebookfacebook like skriptasfacebook likes for sellfacebook da hacklemektalking tom facebook download

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 19:02 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Sea Sex and Rock'n roll Index du Forum -> forum SSRR partie publique -> Ambassades Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006